Friday 4 May 2018

A walk On the Dark Side Of Life


Stamps Used:

Morning all, Mark here an I have a couple of quick and easy tags to share today where I have mainly been playing with some of Andy's stamps.
I have used a couple of Mdf tags and applied some patterned papers I had made using my Gel Plate and Decoart Media Fluids along with some of Andy's stencils.
For the skull tag I used a back ground paper where I have used Andy's Fossil stencil, It put me in mind of some tie dye fabric and with the skull it felt very Grateful Dead and psychedelic. 
The Devil tag was layered stamping, the bird skull was stamped with an orange archival ink and the devil himself was colored in with a red Copic marker.
   The bird skull was a charm I picked up at a craft fair and was aged using some Decoart Antiquing cream.





Thanks for stopping by.x Head back soon to see something new from the DT x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.