Monday 21 March 2016

We Dare YOU to Create!


Tracy Weinzapfel and I are at it again! But this time we are daring YOU to create.

If you've never had the pleasure of seeing our Dare to Create experiments, they are collaborative efforts where Tracy and I take turns to add layers to a piece of art. The end result is a Skinzapfel original - a piece with both our styles in one! There are a couple of videos on YouTube and below is the piece we made together at this year's CHA.


In honour of our Dare to Create experiments we want to see how you can incorporate both our styles into your own piece(s). Gather up your DecoArt supplies, get making, and let us know how you turned your piece into a Skinzapfel masterpiece!

Here is how to enter:
This challenge is running via our Facebook Groups only - links to which are below. My group is pretty new but growing fast. It's well worth signing up as I'll be running exclusive events, like this challenge, and doing tutorials and giveaways just for group members.

1 Join our Facebook Groups



2 Create your piece using any DecoArt products and upload to the Photo Albums in our respective groups. For more chances to win why not submit a different piece of art to each group?

3  Please have your submissions uploaded by April 18th so you are counted.

Simple as that! We will each choose two winners from our own group! I'll be selecting one piece as my favourite entry and drawing the second at random from all the entries.

My prizes are a mix of DecoArt Media mediums and my brand new stencils!


Can't wait to see how you interpret this fun challenge!

Andy

1 comment:

  1. Now this sounds a great challenge, I love creating contrasts in my work so this has got me thinking already. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.